As a certified mentor, coach and trainer, I initially worked with clients to understand and move beyond their emotional fears.
Now, I offer a mentoring service helping you to get out of your head and into your heart, to be real and spontaneous in the moment… to be fearless as you navigate change and step into the real you! The focus is on inner work; it’s a journey to the heart.
Experiencing significant stress and change – perhaps as a result of illness, the loss of a loved one, the end of a relationship, relocation, some impact of Covid 19 – you may feel that you no longer have any value, you have no role to play. On the other hand, you may have achieved great material success, yet feel there is something missing – you’ve lost your sense of meaning or purpose – and are looking for more fulfilling relationships. Something needs to change, you say.
My programmes on Finding Resilience and Clarity form the basis of navigating change in times of turmoil.
Passionate about learning and curious about people, I’ve been fortunate to travel to many places around the world and have enjoyed seeing how other people live.
I’ve supported the Harpswell Foundation in Phnom Penh, a charitable organisation providing education, housing, and leadership training for young women, mentoring the students on various personal challenges, including:
- making the transition from one environment to another
- managing any conflict between traditional family beliefs and different cultural expectations
- recognising, understanding and managing different emotions, offering tools to help with conflict resolution
- dealing with expectations and disappointment
- finding a way to manage any overthinking, worry or self criticism.
When you’re ready to let go of anything that holds you back, enjoy our meditation and let go of the shackles.